Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica IIIc - First RF?
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:13:33 -0700

Hi Jerry,

       I shoulda been clearer, I was referring to bulk loading and
the 'cut' is for attaching to the cassettes' reels, not the take-up
spool, which requires no tape.  But without the right style cut,
in the dark, it's really difficult without taping.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkley, California
tripspud@transbay.net