Subject: Re: [Leica] Infinity focus with my M4-2
From: harland harris <dannynono@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:49:27 -0400

When the rf alignment is off at infinity, will it be more pronounced
with a 90mm lens than a 50mm?
I have an issue where the alignment with the 50mm appears to be okay -
or just a smudge off - but with the 90, it's noticeable not aligning,
eg the lens hits infinity and stops turning but the two images are not
fully aligned.

My assumption is to check the rf alignment and that the 90mm is okay.

Harland