Subject: Re: [Leica] M Classics Special edition bag question
From: harland harris <dannynono@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:26:30 -0400

I gave up meat a few years back, but in my previous life as a carnivore
I would by 'amish' chicken. There are a few Amish farms which sell
market produce to other groceries. Don't know if I'd eat them raw, but
just opening the package and noticing the lack of a sour smell made a
world of difference to the taste. Coleman was my choice for beef supply.

Have a filet for me,
Harland

PS I received my m4-p kit today. (Thanks Gil! )