Subject: Re: [Leica] Bulk film & Nikon 4000
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 14:58:06 -0700

On 2003-04-23 jerryleh@pacbell.net (Jerry Lehrer) thoughtfully wrote:

>It only matters to him.  Each of us has our own way and methods
>of storage, filing, and recovery.

Nope - it's of interest to me and I suspect others who have not done full-roll
scanning. I can see reasons for keeping the film as a roll and reasons for
cutting it. So knowing how someone has approached that problem may well be of
general interest.

Certainly a comment designed to curtail discussion wouldn't allow for that
information to be revealed. Perhaps not everyone has your extensive system of
filing.

So it DOES matter as it allows for continued discourse on a relevant topic for
many photographers: how to store, track, and find original negatives.

Adam