Subject: [Leica] M wrist straps
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 18:22:13 -0500

Wrist strap devotees see here!
Check out   www.mclassics.com   This gentleman makes a great bag duplicated
from the old canvas one Leica made once. He also does SUPER straps at good
prices. He will most likely have no problem making a custom wrist strap to
your specs. I suppose you could contact him directly, but here in Boston he
sells through Newtonville Camera. Mike Bard there has been after him heavily
to produce a Leather (and also) Nylon version that is a direct copy of the
one Leica just stopped making - I think he s. Contact him via his site, or
call Mike Tues-Sat 617-965-1240 and we'll put the pressure on him :-)
Honestly, I know he's making them - but I don't think he fully appreciates
the demand for the item!
    Ed