Subject: Re: [Leica] Got my SF-20 flash...
From: Herb Kanner <kanner@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:54:57 -0800

Yes, you certainly can.  I have the Metz 32 Z-2 with the SCA 3502
(Leica) adapter.  It has provision for spreading the light to
accommodate 28, 35, 50, and 85 mm lenses.  It can be run TTL,
automatic, and manual.  There is provision for under and over
exposure by 3 EV in 1/2 EV steps.  And, best of all, the head can be
tilted for bounce flash.  It can even be rotated 180 degrees for
bouncing off the wall behind you.

I have found the TTL bounce flash to be a delight in indoor
situations as long as the ceiling is not too far off from white.

Finally, there is nothing flimsy about its construction.

Herb