Subject: [Leica] Got my SF-20 flash...
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 22:21:31 -0500

Along with my M Motor, I received my SF-20.  Operationally, it seems very
nice...in fact, I was surprised it actually gets the ASA from the camera!

Two "complaints".  One, it's built like a toy.  Could they have made it any
flimsier?  Second is the screw around the flash shoe...WHAT WERE THEY
THINKING?  They want me to crank that down onto the top deck of the camera
and mar up the top deck?  Were their "engineers" drinking heavily when they
"designed" this thing?  I mean, operationally, the flash is great...but the
mechanicals of this thing are just really terrible.

Thanks for people's recommendations, though it's a vertical flash, I think
because of it's small size and operational ability I can live with it...

Austin

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Got my SF-20 flash...)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Got my SF-20 flash...)