Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 32-36 Michael G
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 10:42:50 -0500

Nathan,
    Good points all.  I am staying with my project of a year of photos of my
daughter at play.  What I get from the LUG and the PAW group is new ways of seeing
the same situations I encounter every day.  I've learned a great deal from looking
at Lea Murphy's photos of her daughter, and Eric Merrill's pictures of his
daughter, and from lots of other LUG shots.  After seeing B.D.'s shots of a family
reunion, I had all sorts of ideas that I wish had before taking shots of my own
family reunion
    I look forward to seeing how you approach your family reunion.  You do such
lovely shots that I know I'll have another learning opportunity.
    Thanks for the thoughts.  I always find feedback from the LUG valuable.
Best,
Michael