Subject: [Leica] PAW 32-36 Michael G
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 14:27:50 -0500

I've been shooting, but not posting.  It's been tough keeping up
during visits from out of town friends.  Rather than posting the
links directly to the photos, here's the index so you can pick
and choose which you want to see.  The last five are the new
ones.
 http://home.earthlink.net/~geeman1066/
Comments and criticism are always appreciated.  I've been trying
out some suggestions from the LUG--particularly shooting wide
open more often and trying to avoid "family snapshots."
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from "Michael Gardner" <mlgardner99@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] PAW 32-36 Michael G)