Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 32-36 Michael G
From: "Michael Gardner" <mlgardner99@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 20:02:13 -0400

Michael,
Take it from a father whose children are grown and moved away.  There is
nothing more precious than "family snapshots".  You have some very touching
photos on your site.  Keep at it.  Photograph other subjects too but over
time, the family photos will mean the most.
Best,
Michael Gardner

Replies: Reply from Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] PAW 32-36 Michael G)