Subject: [Leica] Fw: Friday For Sale
From: "Michael Gardner" <mlgardner99@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:35:03 -0400

 My M's and Hasselblad take care of about everything I want to photograph
so...
 I need to lighten the load and replenish the old savings account:

 R8 black, Mint-, functions perfectly    $1150

 R8 Motor Drive and charger - works great.  $595.

 100mm f/2.8 Macro - wicked good lens.  This is reason enough to own an R
body.  Perfect glass. Cosmetically, Mint-    $1295

 2X APO extender.  No loss of sharpness with this. Mint-
$850.

 50mm f/2 ROM  mint- very sharp.  $495.

 35mm f/2 ROM mint    $850.  Outstanding performance

 R4sP body close to mint.  I bought this on the evil auction site in a fit
of
 nostalgia as this model was the first R body I owned (and loved!)   $495.

 I have all the appropriate boxes, cases and instruction books for all of
the above items.

 Rangefinder stuff:

 50mm f/1.4 Summilux M, silver.  Latest and current model
 box, leather case.  Mint  $1495

 M6 "Classic" silver - the "Panda" version with the cool black knobs.
Functions perfectly.  I've given this camera extensive use since '96 but it
hardly shows any wear at all.
A bit rare.  $1195

Free shipping and insurance anywhere in the lower 48 states.  10 day MBG if
unhappy.  Reasonable offers will be considered.  I can do Paypal, checks or
MO's.

 Michael Gardner
Ashford, Connecticut, USA