Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: airport film check
From: "James R. Nelon" <jnelon@netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 23:38:05 +0800

Your rights must, of course, be respected, but rights, IMHO, shouldn't
be wasted on issues that don't matter. As Ted says, don't waste your
"rights" on something that doesn't make any difference. Inspection
stations for carryon luggage don't fog film. I spend my time shooting
instead of defying authority over whether I have the right or not for
hand inspection. I get on with it, and have Never been fogged.

Including anywhere by antiquated machines in Asia.

Jim Nelon
Hong Kong