Subject: Re: [Leica] Airport Hand Check Refused; Film OK
From: "James R. Nelon" <jnelon@netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 22:53:52 +0800

Same experience for any airport I can name anywhere in Asia, including
those airports where you might think could cause fogging (such as in
China, India, Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines,
Indonesia, etc.) None fog. Nada. Never.

Go take pictures. And take film with you to these places because the
film quality you'll find there, indeed, can be suspect due to age, heat,
high price, unavailability, etc.

Jim Nelon
Hong Kong