Subject: [Leica] OT/Paypal web site
From: Pablo Kolodny <pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 16:59:33 -0800

Hi,

I've just applied to Paypal in order to deal easier with some people out
there... I think it'll be easier for some sellers to collect the money from
Buenos Aires.
But it seems something is not working fine with the Paypal web site.
Everything worked fine and smooth until they said I should get a pin to make
my account active. As they said there are two ways to get that pin:

- - at the "on line" balance of your credit, which it'd available within 4 or
5 days of application
- - and in the hard copy of the credit card balance ones gets every month.

As I already checked my on line balance and the $ 1.95.- charge is really
appeared but with no pin by the side I'd like to enter to Paypal web site to
get some extra info and/or let them know. My next hard copy of the balance
would be arriving within 25/30 days since I got the last one a couple of
days ago...

Maybe someone can try to enter that site and let me know if it's me, my
connection or something else.

Thanks and have a nice Xmas.

- --
Pablo Kolodny