Subject: Re: [Leica] OT/Paypal web site
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 05:55:01 +0800

Pablo

I really cannot understand why the 4 digit PIN number did not appear on
your credit card statement. TRy reopening a PayPal account under different
username and password and see if the same occurs. At worse you lose another
$1. Or else, check with the credit card co. personally with your statement
in hand.

Dan