Subject: Re: [Leica] OT/Paypal web site
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 20:06:06 -0800

Joe,

Of course, I know that!!
I was not trying someone else is willing to get my nor enter my Paypal
account.
I was saying that the Paypal web site, not the account page of Mr. Anybody,
is not reachable from my computer. I was wondering if really is my own
connection, some stuff of my server, or if that web site is down or
something else...
I posted the message to the list since some members seem to manage the
Paypal stuff and thinking some of those members could help me saying if
really the site is up or down.

Anyway thanks

- --
Pablo Kolodny