Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: partial roll.
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 17:46:20 -0700

I do practice reloading rolls removed in order to use a different film.

In all cases I write on the leader with a heavy marker the number at which I
stopped taking pictures. Also I mark the film can with a "R".

When I reload, I wind past the number marked by one frame. Never had any
problems with this system.

When I finish a roll, I bend the leader to double it and insert it partially
into the can trap. For some reason I never rewind the leader into the can
completely. Maybe it is my way of helping the lab folks.

Joe C.

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: Re: partial roll.)
Message from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: partial roll.)