Subject: Re: [Leica] clearsight?
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 18:06:51 -0700

Yes, ClearSight is now in its own domain.
The website is changed also, sporting a new format as well as including all
the ClearSight products.
The lens kit is now available and includes the new brushes which will be
part of regular stock.
I am open to suggestions for format, products etc.

Great news also regarding the latest organization interested in ClearSight
cleaner.
Three weeks I received a call from Manfred Lott, chief optical engineer from
Johnson Space Center, Houston (NASA).
Mr. Lott told me that NASA is searching for a cleaner that has no alcohol
(Zeiss) or harsh chemicals (ROR). I sent him some samples and a MSDS
(manufacturer's safety data sheet). After a follow up phone call, he tells
me that "things look really good". It looks like ClearSight might just
become NASA's official lens cleaner. I should know soon.

Incidentally, Mr. Lott tells me that before NASA he was employed by Leitz in
Wetzlar. Maybe some in our group will recognize his name.

Cheers,

Joseph Codispoti
ClearSight USA
P.O. Box 150, San Luis Obispo, CA 93406 USA
www.clearsightusa.com
joecodi@clearsightusa.com
joecodi@charter.net