Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Pinhole shot
From: "George Kenney" <georgekenney@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 02:50:12 -0400

Thanks, Jim.

I understand pinhole photography isn't for everybody. Still, I've got a
couple ideas I'm working on. One involves a cemetery I found
yesterday. It doubles as a membership only off-lead dog park (long
story), but it used to be the main Washington, DC cemetery.
Congressional cemetery, it's called, in a run-down area of SE with
the DC jail complex backed up against it on one side, the Anacostia
River on the other. Anyhow, I happened to notice that Mathew
Brady is buried there. I think it could be interesting to take a pinhole
photograph of his marker, possibly using infrared film.

Replies: Reply from "Maira Egle" <egle@lrpv.lv> (Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Pinhole shot)