Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Pinhole shot
From: "George Kenney" <georgekenney@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 13:08:10 -0400

Ted,

It has long seemed to me that those most zealous about kissing the
asses of others they perceive to be socially superior are also the
most demanding that perceived social inferiors kiss theirs. This is
commonly described among clergy, for example, as "the bigger the
front, the bigger the back." In this pinhole case, your comment had
nothing to do with criticism, constructive or otherwise, but a lot to do
with how great you are in your own mind. I very much doubt you'll
fool anybody by pretending it was not. (Well, maybe one or two, but
perhaps those are the people you are most interested in playing to.)

As I've said on this list before, if you want to take a gratuitous swipe
at me, expect some heat back.

G.

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Pinhole shot)