Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Pinhole shot
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 14:30:56 -0700

You know George it's not worth the time to respond to.

But if you're going to do pinhole stuff with a Leica or otherwise by all
means do it better than you did, then compare this example with the improved
version and then maybe you wont be all het up calling me down.

have good day.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant