Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS:lower classes don't use leicas? now..SERVICE!
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 14:24:32 -0700

David Morton wrote:
>>> I have a letter here from Leica UK saying just this. I'm not sure why
you're attempting to refute this statement by telling me what Leica US will
do for people over there. Leica US won't help people several thousand miles
away in another country.<<<

Hello David,

Not at all mate, the only reason I brought up Leica USA was a fortnight ago
I filled out paper work for this very Pro service, other wise I'd probably
not responded to your post.

Sorry you have to work under such archaic methods, I think it's worth a note
to Herr Cohn about the pro situation and see what happens. You might use the
Leica USA situation as an example compared to the UK.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant