Subject: Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 14:04:19 -0700

B.D. Wrote:
>>> I'm sorry to have to say this - and I may get thrown off the LUG for
> doing so, but Anthony, you are a total and complete asshole. There is no
> other way to put it.<<<<<

B.D.,
I imagine there are a number of luggites wishing they'd said it before you.

It's good old Anthony at his best doing his thing from the confines of Paris
as he did in the past. And if new comers want to see some exciting, vicious,
vitriol posts have a look in the archives when Anthony near brought the LUG
to it's demise.

Best bet is to completely ignore his posts or set a filter for his incoming
and don't respond to those you pick-up when someone does a rebuttal.

Quite simply he's a master at stirring things to a boiling point with
members attacking each other and when the attention swings away from him he
sits back and enjoys the flames.

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant