Subject: Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 16:24:46 -0400

I'm sorry to have to say this - and I may get thrown off the LUG for
doing so, but Anthony, you are a total and complete asshole. There is no
other way to put it.

There are many people in this world who, because of their circumstances
in life- coming from the wrong place, coming from abject poverty,
lacking proper education, etc., spend time working at the lowliest of
jobs. The fact that they are doing those jobs does not mean that they
are dimwitted. And to suggest that they are only proves that you are not
only an asshole, but a viscous one to boot.

B. D. Colen

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?)
Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?)
Message from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] lower classes don't use leicas?)