Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Pinhole shot
From: "George Kenney" <georgekenney@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 23:14:28 -0400

One of the nice things about Leica body/pinhole cameras is that
you can see what you're shooting.

Some people, as below, may think pinhole photography is beneath
them. Well, to each their own.

I happen to think pinhole shots are very interesting. There's a
quality to them that you can't capture even with 'the finest glass in
the world.' Not to be a snob about it, tho.

In this particular shot, a lab print turned out a glossy that makes you
do a double take -- is it a computer simulation, or a photograph?
The modern architecture, to my mind, contrasts well with the
pinhole style.

Will I sell this to a client? Nope, I don't have clients. Don't work in an
office, and don't kiss ass for a living, either.

G.

G.

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@gmx.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica Pinhole shot)
Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica Pinhole shot)