Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Pinhole shot
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 06:43:20 -0700

George Kenny wrote:
>>> Some people, as below, may think pinhole photography is beneath
> them. <<<<,

Hi George,
It's unfortunate you took my comments so poorly, but when one posts images
looking for comments about what they produced, they can expect to receive
and take honest answers from whomever posts them. Although it may have been
trite it didn't warrant your insulting response .

>>Will I sell this to a client? Nope, I don't have clients. Don't work
in an office, and don't kiss ass for a living, either.<<<

As far as this comment, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking
about as it's never been my thing to kiss anyone's ass! Don't have to!

And as far as working in an office? I don't!  I'm a professional
photographer of some years and one doesn't shoot assignments sitting in an
office. Do I have clients and do I sell my photography and books? Yes
constantly, that's how I make my living.  And once again...... I don't have
to kiss ass to do it!

My comments were given in honesty of what you posted as an example of pin
hole photography, which I believe even you admitted.......

> > Not a particularly great shot, <<<<<
So one could reasonably agree with you without  being told they "kiss ass!"

Thank you.
kindest regards,
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited