Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Pinhole shot
From: "Maira Egle" <egle@lrpv.lv>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 10:26:40 +0300

Well,

my idea about pinholes is using large format (boxes for TV sets - or
similar - adapted to hold large sheets of photo paper, not film for shots),
soaking paper negative in some oil, then contact - printing, but that's not
for everyday phottography. Actually there are some internet tites for
pinholes.

M.