Subject: Re: [Leica] Italy: Camera/lens advice
From: shan@montana.net
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:41:48 -0700

Hey Ted,

I was teasin', if I had got beaten up like that while in school (Fine
Art:Photography) I'd have thought it was a compliment.
I changed schools mid-stream and after the first critique at the second
school, I got called aside by the Department Chair who said,

"We can't talk to people like that. We might hurt their feelings."

Hey, I'm with you. The good, the bad and the ugly made me a much better
photographer.

You Da Man !

shan

Message from shan@montana.net (Re: [Leica] Italy: Camera/lens advice)