Subject: Re: [Leica] Italy: Camera/lens advice
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:35:57 -0800

> YIKES !! Somebody give Ted a cup of coffee and a cigarette ...
>
> All in all, he's right though. Take it all. GO, LOOK, SHOOT !

Ok, so last night I should have had "a cup of coffee and a cigarette"
instead of a few glasses of Lagavulin... I got a tad bit offensive in my
response.. I hope Peter didn't take it personally. However... Sandy got
reeeeeeeallllllllly ticked off about the way I responded and I see I could
have omitted the "dumb-assed question" comment.

I quess I didn't consider that people who aren't as experienced do have
problems deciding what to take along on these trips.

The bottom line for equipment in the simplest form could be to take along
the widest possible lens you have, something in the middle and the longest.
Beyond that, take your favorite lens and enjoy your trip.

ted

Message from shan@montana.net (Re: [Leica] Italy: Camera/lens advice)