Subject: Re: [Leica] Italy: Camera/lens advice
From: shan@montana.net
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:13:22 -0700

YIKES !! Somebody give Ted a cup of coffee and a cigarette ...

All in all, he's right though. Take it all. GO, LOOK, SHOOT !

I live a hundred miles from Yellowstone National Park. I go 10-15 times a
year. Every time I go my back seat looks like I'm off to a swap meet. Hell,
it looks that way every time I leave the house. (Here honey, can you carry
this for me ...)

shan

Replies: Reply from shan@montana.net (Re: [Leica] Italy: Camera/lens advice)
Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Italy: Camera/lens advice)