Subject: Re: [Leica] week 4 PAW
From: shan@montana.net
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:33:31 -0700

No wonder she's reordering. Nice shot. I would mention that for my taste
the hair light -stage left- is a little too hot, a little low, and a little
too far forward. Could also scrim the shoulder a bit or snoot the hair
light. God, that sounds picky, but it's not meant to be :-)

shan

Replies: Reply from shan@montana.net (Re: [Leica] week 4 PAW)
Message from Doug Herr <merlin@flyingemu.com> (Re: [Leica] OT: AF SLR Survey)