Subject: [Leica] Project: what's your
From: Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 22:28:53 +0200

Some time ago one LUGger gave the advice to those who always carry a
camera (in the bag, in this case) but still often return home without
a single picture taken, to have a project and to look around for what
would be a good picture opportunity for that project. This as opposed
to running around hoping a picture opportunity will pop up. His own
project was, if I recall correctly, beer glasses. To be photographed,
not emptied.

I have a couple of projects, and would be interested what projects
ather LUGger may have. Mine include:

- - ashtrays (if possible with back lit  smoking cigarette but always
with interesting surroundings)
- - reflections (where it is difficult to see what is reflection and
what is reality)
- - and of course people, provided they have radiance. But that's too
general really.

  What are your projects?
- --
Christer Almqvist