Subject: [Leica] exhibit call for entries
From: bfranson@greennet.net (Bill Franson)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 14:19:02 -0800

I'm mailing out an annual call for entries for the Firehouse Center for the
Arts in Newburyport Massachusetts (I'm on the jury commitee) and thought I
might as well post it here as well.

CALL FOR ENTRIES

12 juried 2+ person shows awarded annually. Submit 10 slides, resume,
artist statement, $20, and a self-addressed stamped envelop for return of
slides. Entry deadline February 7, 2001.  For prospectus, please send SASE
to: Gallery Director, Firehouse  Market Square  Newburyport, MA 01950

It's a nice venue, centrally located in Newburyport.

Bill Franson