Subject: Re: [Leica] Project: what's your
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 09:16:23 -0800

>I've also had in mind a project for a coffee table book to photograph the
>objects that people hang from their rear view mirrors of their cars and the
>cars and the people themselves.
>[snip]
>Carpe Luminem,
>Michael E. Berube

michael,

on a related topic... i recently saw a book called 'red light' at a local
borders. it is made up of a series of tightly cropped (telephoto?) black
and white images of people sitting in their cars stopped at red lights. the
photos resemble ethnographic body posture studies and are quite
interesting, especially as a group.

have you seen it?

guy

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Project: what's your)