Subject: Re: [Leica] Project: what's your
From: "Paul Arnold" <osprey@bmt.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 15:27:27 -0700

Crister Almqvist queried:

>   What are your projects?
> --

My latest self-assignment, Chris, was shots of people reading. To keep the
net up on the tennis court, from the beginning I excluded libraries. As it
turned out, I should have, for the same reason, excluded the Luxembourg
Gardens.

I expanded to include folks who'd fallen asleep over their reading, some of
the more interesting shots.

- -- Paul
Paul Arnold
22 Sunrise St.