Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Country of Manufacture
From: "Richard W. Hemingway" <rheming@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 21:50:49 -0600

..
>Due to the "what cleaning cloth do you recommend topic?" that arrives on
the screen about
>every three or four months, sometimes weeks, I pass on my experience of
using old cotton
>under shorts for about the past 40 years  on my Leica glass and that of
many other types
>of cameras. It's clean, soft and free!

The best cleaning cloth I ever, ever, used was old diapers.  Sorry we ran
out of kids.  But no-one (?) washes cloth diapers in this country anymore.
After washing them for one, two or all three kids they were the softest
clothes I ever used.  The last one  disappeared some years after the last
baby quit using them.

Dick Hemingway
Plano, TX

Message from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Country of Manufacture)