Subject: Re: [Leica] 400 and 560/6.8 Grip
From: "Jem Kime" <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 08:17:40 +0100

Tina,
I suspect some of the 'collector's' books would assuage your desire for
PLOOMs and NOOKY...
The 'Leica Accessory Guide' from Hove Foto Books, ISBN 0 906447 28 3, is a
compact reference, though not exhaustive.
Greater size, weight, detail, expenditure comes in the form of 'Leica
Collectors Guide' by Dennis Laney, from Hove Collectors Books, ISBN
1-874707-00-6.
regards,
Jem