Subject: Re: [Leica] 400 and 560/6.8 Grip
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 20:48:27 -0400

Hi, Rick -

Where could I order a Leica General Catalogue?  Does it have things like
PLOOM and NOOKY listed?  I've always wanted a catalogue that would list all
of the accessories, but the only ones I have only list the current models
and accessories - none of the old stuff with weird names instead of numbers
and nothing that is no longer manufactured.

That does sound like the part if it is adaptable to the R8 motor.

Thanks,

Tina

Replies: Reply from "Jem Kime" <jem.kime@cwcom.net> (Re: [Leica] 400 and 560/6.8 Grip)
Reply from "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com> (Re: [Leica] 400 and 560/6.8 Grip)