Subject: Re: [Leica] Any experience with Schneider Componon 1:4/28mm ?
From: "Jem Kime" <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 07:51:01 +0100

Hans Peter,
I've no experience of the 28mm enlarging lenses, but the V35 will produce a
16x enlargement with the standard 40mm Focotar and therefore offer a 38.5 x
58cm print without being turned around.
I have tried the latter method, less expensive than a new lens, and it was
little trouble. Just remember to place a weight on the baseboard to prevent
the whole enlarger unbalancing.
Jem