Subject: Re: [Leica] Yet Another Newbie
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 09:31:40 -0400

MArk, The Rabid Radical Rabiner!
Actually, I was under the impression that the LTMs collectively, at least by
the Japanese, were all Barnack cameras.... I may be wrong, and perhaps one
of our friends in the East (or is it the Far far West?) can help us!
As far as I know, the cameras up to the IIIa were built-up, and didn't have
the cast chassis, and perhaps that is the difference! Maybe Good Ole Marc
can shed a glimmer of light on the question, now that he is back in fine
fettle!
Dan

Message from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Yet Another Newbie)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Yet Another Newbie)