Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens Cleaning Process
From: "Richard E. Baznik" <reb10@po.cwru.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 17:37:48 -0400

This is the method used by one of the the technicians who travel the
country for Tamron doing "Bronica Days" hither and thither. He makes a
point of noting that he's using regular old Windex and regular old facial
tissue.///Dick Baznik
_____

Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Lens Cleaning Process)