Subject: [Leica] Lens Cleaning Process
From: John Campbell <jkcampbell@mmm.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:39:34 -0500

I would be interested in the process people use to clean their lenses.
What is the safest way to clean off dust, fingerprints (hey, it happens!)
and everything else that seems to find it's way on to the front element.
Even on my newer Leica lenses which I know have a modern hard coating I
feel like touching that piece of glass with any chemical, cloth or brush
is somekind of violation and the image quality will never be the same.

J.K. (will use a teeshirt on my Nikon lens) Campbell

Replies: Reply from "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com> (Re: [Leica] Lens Cleaning Process)
Reply from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net> (Re: [Leica] Lens Cleaning Process)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Lens Cleaning Process)