Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens Cleaning Process
From: "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 15:40:52 -0400

Clean your newer Leica M lenses with a soap and water solution containing a
mild abrasive such as Bon Ami cleanser.  Use a clean tea towel, scrubbing
the front element slowly in a spiral motion.  This will eliminate those
annoying stray "cleaning marks" that devalue your lens and impart to your
pictures the much sought-after and nostalgic "Leica glow" so valued by many.

Craig "Who was Elmar Anyway?" Roberts
Boston