Subject: Re: [Leica] Recommendations for San Diego and New Orleans?
From: "Richard E. Baznik" <reb10@po.cwru.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:13:58 -0400

NOLA sounds like another job for Dr. Blacktape, no?

As for SD, I don't live there but have visited and would recommend the
waterfront area -- not the fancy shops and restaurants near the QE2, but
the working docks further out where they load and unload ships. If you like
heavy equipment against sky and water, the shooting's great.///Dick Baznik
______