Subject: Re: [Leica] was: violation. now..Welcome Thomas!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:57:40 -0800

Thomas herbert wrote:

>thanks for the rather unorthodox welcome, I guess I'd be willing to sift
>through a little chaff to get to the goodies. After all our diversity is
>what makes us unique. I'd like to introduce myself a little better:>>>>

Hey Thomas, one of the good guys after all! :)

 Now yer really welcome.  Nothing like slowing down and looking a tad
closer at the sunject. i'd almost bet a hundred when you get the feel of
the M6 and lenses you'll be wondering why the hell did't I have this along
time ago.

With your experience and attitude:

<<<<and in slowing down to use a manual rangefinding camera I will pay more
attention to my subjects and  bring back better work.>>>>>

You're going to do just that. Come home with better! I know there are a
bunch of folks here who feel as I and you're going to find you're shooting
the best stuff you've ever done.

Stay loose and have fun, the M6 will deliver like you've never delivered
before.

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant