Subject: [Leica] Peter Zak Violated
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:24:20 -0800

Peter Zak wrote:

>I came here to improve my knowledge about  Leicas and photography, and to
>share my own experiences (where relevant) - not to read shit like this.
>
>So far the LUG is a waste of time - I would suggest that those people
>wanting to discuss any of the above>>>>

Hey Peter old buddy,

Good on you son, maybe you should relax, take a few frames and come back
and ask something Leica relevant or post something Leica interesting.

I mean son, no point "shitting on the crew" before you ask an intelligent
question yerself, requiring an intelligent answer!! Wouldn't you think that
a reasonable situation?

It would appear your an experienced photographer, as many of us and your
experience could be of valuable nature to many less experienced LUGNUTS
than  yourself.  So I can't imagine you going on the way you did with
merely a few days lurking, without you presenting anything intelligent
yourself.

Give us a try lad and lets see what comes of it. Hell you could be a
connoisseur of single malt scotch and there'd be a bunch of us who'd jaw
with you on that topic....all Leica relevant of course.:)

So come along now like a good lad and post one. If not, well nice to have
your perspective on our fine group of professional & amateur photographers.
Too bad we didn't meet your criteria for conversation and Leica topics.

see ya!

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant