Subject: RE: [Leica] was: violation. now..Welcome Thomas!
From: AlastairF@bhs.grampianshealth.org.au
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 17:07:56 +1100

G'day Thomas,
Low key usually means HCB or his ilk on this group, and you now have the
right camera for the job. I've been working (along with many on this group)
to get a bit of the HCB into our "lives", sometimes with rather pleasing
success. I've been so happy with this "new" side to my work, that I've taken
to using an external 50cm viewfinder. I have to say that having the frame
"hang in space" is a funny feeling, but does put one in touch with the
subject. Only problem is that it all seems so "real" that sometimes I forget
to focus ;-)Pre focus using the leica tab is another way I've found that I
get shots even the autofocus cameras are going to miss, but by gee, its
taking a lot of practice

Alastair