Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Viewfinder
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 18:52:04 -0700

Roger,

I wear glasses and have never had any problem with the 35mm frame lines in
the M6. I do favor a separate finder for my 28mm, though. With glasses I
would stay away from the M6 .85, especially if you favor wider lenses.

Last week I also traded in a 35mm Summilux that I have had since I bought it
used in 1984 and bought a new 35 Summicron ASPH. So far, I'm just stunned by
the quality of this lens. I have a Noctilux so I no longer needed the extra
speed of the Summilux. I can't imagine that you would ever regret buying the
35 ASPH.

Bryan