Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Weird price on eBay for 50/1.4
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 12:19:13 -0700

I don't have the appropriate serial number chart and you can't really tell
from the photo, but it's possible that this is a black enamel lens. They are
fairly rare and very much in demand right now. Note that Sam Shoshan at
Classic Camera has a 35 Summicron, repainted, black enamel for $2595 listed
on his web site.

Bryan