Subject: Re: [Leica] Tina's work
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 19:29:36 -0500

At 03:54 PM 2/18/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Tina,

Your pictures give a new meaning to "appendectomy" and "dentist"... Whew!!!

>Study her work.
>
>Jim

Thank you,  Jim!!   I really appreciate your comments.  When I'm out there
taking photos everything seems wondeful.  Then when I get back home and
lean over the light table, I start having doubts.  It's great to have you
LUGnuts confirm my first feelings.  I am full of wonder as I take these
photos and hope that is communicated!

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP